Sabtu, 20 April 2013

A Miracle of Listening

Here, i do not want to discuss about what listening itself because i think it is too large context . The thing that i want to show to you is about the benefit of listening or in other word what will we get if we listen to news or everything in this life.

Nevertheless, at first i will tell you about my experience especially when i listen to english language. You know, I used to  hate " Listening subject" because i do not get what the speaker said and also i dislike to english song. It was so complicated i thought. On otherhand , i prefer to learn how to speak well . I really want to be a good english speaker particularly. But , you know how i always looking for the way to learn speaking subject such as reading a english article so that i can get many vocabularies and it would help me  to speak . However, that way is not enough for me to be a good in speaking.

Since i entered english department, inevitably i have to like Listening subject because it's one of part the college subject. I do not know whether there is a miracle or just coincidence, i become aware that because i get listening subject regularly in the class, that makes me can speak english better because the more i listen to people speak also the english audio , it makes me know more vocabulary and how to arrange sentence when we speak plus the pronunciation and intonation.. woww , that ' so marvellous , right ??
The thing that i used to hate but that thing is unpredictable being my angel in learning speak.

Because of that , i do believe with jawa quote " Witing tresno, jalaran saka kulino ". Because of listening   regularly, i fall in love with listening ..  Then  i have to change my mind that I LOVE LISTENING so much. It is my hero and It also makes me can speak english better.

At last, my advice for you all : please do not hate something or someone too much because nobody knows that someday you will need them and then  listen to anything will increase your knowledge besides reading and absolutely it can makes you become a critize person by speaking up your mind .

# Smile and Cheerful As always guys :)




2 komentar: